Hardline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GS Application

Go down

GS Application Empty GS Application

Post by Jalen Wed Nov 11, 2015 2:25 am

Name:Jalen Mills
Time Zone:Eastern
Skype:jalenmills - if you have anything to say to me/anymore questions please contact me here if you can
Language:English
Why you want the [GS] Title?: I want the [GS] title because i feel like there arent enough staff online to represent shaiya hardline. I always see people asking for staff but they never get replies back. now i understand you guys are busy but i kinda have no life so this wont be a problem for me most of the time...
Which Faction do you Play?: Light
How long do you play per Day?: Depends on how active the server is and how social the people are that are online. If theres pvp ill likely be online for as long as its going+.
Have you ever been staff if yes which one?: no but everyones gotta start somewhere right?
What can you bring to our Server?: I feel like I can help us expand. I will advertise to all of the shaiya players i know. I will also help new players figuring out whats what and add them to my skype so i could talk with them. If i ever see i cheater/hacker i will report them to a person of higher command and let them take action unless told otherwise.
What would you do if we chose you as [GS]?: First, I would celebrate...xD. Secondly, I would go online and introduce myself to everyone/make a forum post introducing myself. Then, i would immediately start helping in any way, shape, and form.

Jalen

Anzahl der Beiträge : 6

Back to top Go down